I'm tired already....

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
This week, we got 3 new W-900's in. 280" wheelbase, 86" studio sleeper, C-15 ACERT, Eaton 18 speed autoshit , Alcoa durafinish slots, and every other factory available option(no kidding). Round numbers? $150,000 each.

We should be finished outfitting the 1st one, by the middle of next week. Jim sadi that the 1st K-W we got, a while back, took the dealership a week and a half to outfit. Guess that means we're right on schedule.

The boss went to Liberal, and picked up the accessories for all 3 trucks, 2 days before the 1st one arrived. He had a 16' car trailer, loaded 6' high with stuff, including 3 new Merritt headache racks, and 3 Rigmaster power unit.

I'll see if I can get some pics of them, before they hit the road.

2 are blue, and one is Pete Tourqoise.

Truckie

Reaction score
Sounds like you got your work cut out for ya. They sound like some sweet rigs as the are, but with all the goodies they will be even sweeter. Sure would like to see some pics if possible.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
O.K., O.K., I get the hint. We've been so busy, I haven't had time to get any pics.

We should have the 1st one done in a day or 2.

Oh, great!!! Now I get to start all over again. :puke: :puke: :puke:

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Well boys. Didn't get any pics of Max's truck, before he took off with it, but go a couple of Mark's, before he took off Friday. I'll see if I can get them loaded.

Every factory option available, except keyless entry, PLUS $10,000 worth of other goodies, including the RigMaster.

2005 W-900, 280" wheelbase, C-15 ACERT, Eaton 18-spd autoshift, 76" studio standup, Alcoa durabrite wheels, polished 150 gal. tanks with stainless guards, 6" bullhauler turnout stacks, fridge, microwave, a bunch of extra lights, 20" box end bumper, Merritt saddle boxes and headache rack. Every light on the truck is Millenium LED, except the Unity load lamps on the fairing and headache rack.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 29
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 27
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
And I'm just as tired as before, because we get to start on #3, Monday. Hope we don't run into any trouble on this one, because the boss, and his son, are leaving for 'Degga on the 25th, and the other shop guy is going to a Guard school on the 30th.

|sleepy |sleepy :frustrate

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
YAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!!! :party: :Thumbs Up :flipa :rock: :cheers: :moon:

Sent the last one down the road, today. Now I have to get caught up on all the backed up maintenance that they created. I bet we changed 15 trailer tires this afternoon. At least we got caught up with the stuff that's on the yard, so I can go down to Minneapolis, and give Luke a bad time tomorrow.

Nuts. :frustrate Forgot to take the camera today, and get pics of #18. Oh well, #6 is in for the weekend, so if I don't forget, I can snap a few of it.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
We haul anything you can put on, or in, a 53' dry van, 53' Conestoga, or 48' flatbed. Then take it anywhere in the lower 48.

They just hired a guy on Friday. So, right now, we have all the trucks full. I doubt they'd hire someone living that far from here, but if you're interested, drop me a PM, and I'll get you the contact information.

I could be wrong. We have a pretty dedicated run to Aloha, so they might consider running one out to you, switching trailers, and backloading from there. It'd sure make that Aloha run easier on our crew.

Brickman

Reaction score
Not sure I would like the entire 48 states thing. I hate Caliscrewu, and WILL NOT run north east

But them are some nice trucks.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Guess it wasn't the new trucks that was making me tired. I'm still tired, but now I'm grouchy, too. Just this afternoon, the fiance asked what I wanted for supper. I was thinking to myself, "How about if I rip your head off, and make a salad in your empty skull?"

Truckie

Reaction score
Iv been cranky and crabby lately my self. Driving and wrenching on trucks and heavy equipment can get to ya after a while. I just need to get away for a few days with no radio, cell phones, pagers, etc,etc. Just would like to be left alone and no one bug me at all for a few days. :mad: :frustrate ;Pissed

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
I'm planning on going to a rod run, over Father's Day weekend, in Ord, NE. I may be under indictment for murder, by then. :Axed :shoot:

...but thanks for the thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk