Im now the proud new owner of a brand spanking new COMPANY!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I've been working on these small plastic trim pieces for second gen camaros for about 2 years now. Well FINALLY I had a large aftermarket supplier contact me about carrying my parts.
Right now I've only got one piece that I make, and I hope to figure out how to make them cheaper for my distributor, so he can sell them cheaper, but first I need to get a better molding technique down.
Here's a link to the website;
http://www.fbodywarehouse.com/fbw/home.php
they will likely be a featured part on the front page, but if not heres the direct link.
http://www.fbodywarehouse.com/fbw/product.php?productid=310&cat=0&page=1&featured

Maybe my life is coming together guys! :D

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Outstanding! I wish you all the luck! I had actually started prototyping some hard to find plastic and trim pieces for our trucks. I presented the idea to my wife, she told me I was f#^@*% nuts and pointed out that I don't have time for that. So that's where it stands (or sits LOL ). Good luck.

Tom

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent Shawn! I had no idea you were doing that kind of work. This could be the start of something BIG! Now, quick. Make something for our trucks so this thread is in the right forum. LOL

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
That's great!! Good going! I guess you'll have to get ready to tool up in case they want 10,000 of them!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
sweet, looks like a simple single pull mold. are they injection molded or cast?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online