Finally Found a DMF - Anyone Here of This Brand?

CTC Hawaii

Reaction score
I've been looking for a new DMF for a good while now with not much luck at all. Is anyone still selling these still?

Anyway, Picked up a Power Torque/Brute Power DMF part number 50-167755 on ebay for $50. Figured for fifty bucks it's worth a shot. Seems to share the correct part number (167755) with the Valeos that don't currently seem available.

My truck is a 1988 7.3 N/A F350 with ZF5. This this look like the right DMF to you guys? Ever here of this brand?

Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
Not many brands actually make things anymore.

Valeo is headquartered in France.

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember Power Torque being a “house brand” for one of the larger parts chains some while back. I can’t remember who for sure. I would bet that it’s probably private label Valeo and NOS.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
$50 seems VERY inexpensive to me. I hope it lasts for you. I haven't heard of that brand, but I've decided to NOT run a DMF at all. Just my opinion, but I can't see using a flywheel that is a maintenance item in itself and requires periodic replacement. Gear rollover noise doesn't bother me at all.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
What if told you the DMF and OE style clutch are so unpopular now that its the cheapest route for a clutch job? ;Really LOL

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Power torque is orilys house brand. Not terrible in my experience, but works alot better than them chevro-legs and them lambro-feeties!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online