IH Cub Mower

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
she served me well......after i put a new bottom end in her.....but i needed something bigger. someone will be getting a nice cub i will be taking a loss on. at least i should get wht i paid, i hope.:D

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
wow dude, is that where you are at?:thumbsup: mom and dad live across the river from ya on Hykes mill rd. ;Sweetwhat do you need to get for it? I could put it to good use.

TBAR

Reaction score
Nice low boy. Mine is a 1949 standard cub.

Tbar

Attachments

• IM002597.JPG
    IM002597.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 8

subway

Reaction score
wow dude, is that where you are at?:thumbsup: mom and dad live across the river from ya on Hykes mill rd. ;Sweetwhat do you need to get for it? I could put it to good use.

cool, sounds like they are near the PSU campus i go to. i set the resurve at $1500, thats what i paid for it and its in better shape now than when i bought it. i actaully took me a little to find one that cheep around me, most places wanted 2500-4500 for a more beat N series ford or cub:rolleyes: ......but you dont get out what you put in. let me know;p

subway

Reaction score
Nice low boy. Mine is a 1949 standard cub.

Tbar

nice cub, i actaully like those older ones a little better.;Sweet looks like you could use a good lowboy with a bigger deck to keep that one company:D

i bought the correct paint to make mine prettier but i dont have much time to get it done at all. if it dousent move i will put some elbow grease in and make it look nice. i might be taking some of a hit to since its not the beginning of the mowing season.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We used a Farmall "A" with a belly mount for years and years as our lawnmower. Dad still has it and is a bit sentimental about it. I'm a bit sentimental about the F-12 on steel.

Attachments

• 1946 Farmall A with Woods L59.jpg
    1946 Farmall A with Woods L59.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1946 Farmall A with Woods L59-.jpg
    1946 Farmall A with Woods L59-.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7

subway

Reaction score
wow mechanical lifting, ouch. look nice though

TBAR

Reaction score
Totally hi-jacking your thread but I am a picture *****.

This is my dad using the tractor many years ago before I got it.

Tbar

Attachments

• 155483737mwWUnn_ph.jpg
    155483737mwWUnn_ph.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 155483960USaabQ_ph.jpg
    155483960USaabQ_ph.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 5

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally hi-jacking your thread but I am a picture *****.

This is my dad using the tractor many years ago before I got it.

Tbar
Sweet pics Lance. The F-12 I am so fond of was the tractor my Great Grandfather used on the family farm that has been in our name since 1940. I was named after him and now that 12 is mine.

subway

Reaction score
i dont mind the highjack cool old pics, i like tractors and am liking them more the more i get into them. my boy likes them to, comes in with greas marks from my ford almost everytime he goes out.:D

so what do you guys think 1500 resurve sound fair. i know when i was calling around local places looking some just laughed at that price and said no. maybe its just a local thing:dunno we will see if she sells tonight

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO the reserve is low. I personally wouldn't let go of it for less than $2000 - $2500. Give it time and get your money out of it and screw what the dealers think I gaurantee that if they gave you $1500 or less for it they would still be trying to to get at least $2500 - $3k for it.

Tractors can take a while to sell as you have to wait to get just the right person to come along and there are far fewer looking for tractors than cars. It took me several months to get a buyer for my Kubota holding out for more money but it did $ell:D