I Need Batteries! Who's got the biggest one's?

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Batteries that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to put batteries in the dog!:mad: Who has the most cranking amp batteries? I would like 1100-1300.... I have N-everstart 1000's right now and their worn out! Help me out guys with batteries that I can find in Indiana!
Thanks ahead of time guys! Hoss & the dog! :peelout

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Unless you go with something like an 8D-LT, the biggest battery that will fit the holder is Group-30/31.

Now would be a good time to ditch the troublesome lead terminals and crimp on some copper lugs, then buy STUD type batteries.

The only difference between Group-30 and Group-31 is post orientation; the 30 has posts off-set to one side, whereas the 31 has them in line with the top-center.

If you switch over to STUD type batteries and copper-lug terminals, you will soon be telling everyone what a smart move you made.

If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to crimp on the copper lugs, screw-on adapter-posts are available to convert STUD batteries to POST; then, when you get around to crimping on the lugs, simply un-screw the post adapter, and the stud is right there.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"crimp on some copper lugs"

where can i get those????

Most Heavy Duty truck parts places and tractor parts places. Many of them can also custom make battery cables to length for you too.

When the day rolls around for me to replace batteries in my truck I will be going that route. I liked the way they performed in my semi trucks and made maintenance easy.;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online