I have a friend looking to buy a clean IDI F350 4x4

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
My gearhead buddy, Jim, is looking to buy a clean diesel truck. Either an F350 4x4 or an F-Superduty with an IDI and ZF5. CC or SC. He would also be all over an F250 with the dana60 swap. Or even a real nice F250 4x4 for the right price.

The closer to Cleveland, the better but we will go out of the state for the right rig.

Jim has the money and is serious. :yell:

He would also consider buying a truck with an old Detroit (6v53,4-53) in it, as rare as that is. :D

I would like to see him buy a truck from a member here instead of a mystery machine.

Thanks for keeping an eye out fellas.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I am sure it is quite hard to find a CLEAN truck anywhere near OH. You will most likely be traveling quite a bit

jbrewer

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I have owned this truck a week! I know what you are thinking but this truck is awesome! I absolutely love this truck and I've put 300 miles on it in 1 week and its not my daily driver. The problem is and I figured it would be but really liked the truck is I have a wife and 3 kids and obviously we can't all fit. Though I know it will be hard to find 1 this clean with all the ad ons this 1 has. If not no big deal ill keep drivin and lovin this rig! Let me know if you want to see it I'm in elyria

wmoguy

Reaction score
TTD

Ive been pretty tied up the past few weeks but finally getting off my keyster to sell the 93 that's in my sig. I'll try and get pics up. In the next day or two in the marketplace. I'm looking to get high 3k range for it.

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
Thank You guys for the help!

I have been going over the trucks with my friend. I never imagined it would be so much fun looking at the trucks and helping him to decide "which one".

There are some pretty cool trucks available!