Hydroboost kit $200

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Complete hydroboost kit from 95 f-superduty. Kit contains booster, lines, f-superduty mastercylinder, and PS reservoir. I have an auto brake pedal available if needed. $200 + shipping

Attachments

• 0927151041.jpg
    0927151041.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 186

ridgerunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not able to see any pic's. Is it because I'm a new member? I'm curious what year/model it came out of.

gandalf

Reaction score
I'm not able to see any pic's. Is it because I'm a new member? I'm curious what year/model it came out of.

You can change that. Pictures are a great asset in forums like this. Many of us are 'picture oriented' and find it so much easier to understand things when we can actually see them.

You can fix that by going to SETTINGS and scroll down until you see an option for seeing/not seeing pictures.;Sweet You'll be looking for a section called "Thread Display Options".

It makes a world of difference.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
As for where the high pressure hoses attach at the power steering pump and the power steering gear box. they can ONLY fit one way. Usually the same at the pedal booster too. The low pressure return line from the booster to the power steering resivouir is simple. It too can only fit one way. You can purchase the complete power steering pump or just the reservoir with the two return line places. No matter what you buy you will need a power steering pump pulley remover installer tool. the pump needs to come off to replace the plastic reservoir or to replace the pump.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Dude stop Jacking around and buy the Darn Thing. :backoff
If I had $200 bucks that wasn't tied up in other things I'd take it. ;Sweet

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
No endorsement here, but this lot of parts will fit. Simple as that. Parts from a F-Superduty up until 1997 bolt onto an F2/350. He's got what ya need. I've seen him sell more than a few on here. I don't know this guy one bit. He's selling what you want to buy at a fair to pretty good price. Easy as that ;Sweet

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm busy through the week so I'm just now getting to all this. Everything looked good on removal, I drove the truck before it came apart so I know it worked. I have a couple PM's so I'll go down the list and update thread when its sold.