How do you like R&D idi parts?

genscripter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the BS from the ones in charge aside, What I've found out about Facebook is that it usually is what you make it to be. I try to follow the same rules that I do on here: keep the swearing, BS, and insults to a minimum, try to talk out any issues with people who want to argue (I've actually had some pretty good discussions with people after they run out of steam from me not arguing back), and most importantly, I try to ignore the whiners. It seems to work foe me. I am on my second time around with it. This time, I try to stick to pages for people with similar interests.

Even if you play it safe, you can still end up getting screwed. I got suspended several times for posting not-even-controversial things on Facebook, so I said screw it. Once the data selling scandal happened, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

robw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bounce off 30 day bans on facebook, use it as a soapbox platform.

As to R&D, if you can get his products they are top-notch... my tarb IDI is crazy fast with 90cc pump and stage 1 injectors.

Tarb wheel, camshaft and a couple other minor things bumps it up even more.

He knows his stuff, that's for sure.

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutley love all of my r&d parts, and i have quite a few.
to me the quality that justin has is second to none, and therefor is worth the price and wait.
and yes to get ahold of him can be a pain but when numerous people want your advice it takes time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin