Hi, I am Skittles630

Skittles630

Reaction score
Hello, I recently got my first truck ( 1984 Ford F-250) and my father 3kp had reminded me that I should join the forums. I have been on here with my dad before just looking around and seeing what everyone has been up to and I really enjoyed it especially since I had gotten to meet a few of the members this year. I am looking forward to fixing up this truck because it is a great start for me and it presents a challenge that I am willing to take.I cannot wait until it is completed but until then I am glad to be able to come here and talk about my experiences and how much fun I am having along the way. So far we have realized that there are more problems than we anticipated but this is to be expected with a truck of that age. Luckily we have a donor truck that me and my father share for parts and we enjoy taking it apart and making our trucks all that more special. I will try to keep my profile up to date as much as possible and I can answer nearly any questions you have.

Thanks, Logan

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum. I learn something new almost everyday from these guys.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first of all, allow me to commend you on your will to delete your trucks stacks;Sweet

2nd, welcome to the forum!!