Help me sell to get an IDI

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
I've found a 1990 F250 for sale and I would like to buy it to get my first diesel, only problem is the wife says I've got to sell my F150 first. So here it is:
You must be registered for see images attach

1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab Long Bed
4.2L V6
4X2
Auto Tranny with Heavy Duty Cooler (professionally rebuilt)
Air Conditioning
4.10 gears and a PowerTrax Differential Locker
285/75/R16 BFGoodrich AT/KO's (each have over 65% tread remaining)
Gull Wing Black Toolbox
Bed Liner
Short Tube Headers
Hi-Flow Catalytic Convertors
Performance Muffler with Turndown
(That's a complete new exhaust in last 6 mo./ less than 5k miles on it)
3" Lift Spindles
2" Lift Coils
3" Lift Block
2.5" Lift Add-a-Leaf
Performance Fabtech Lift Shocks
(That’s a 5.5” Suspension Lift complete with new shocks and alignment with less than 15k miles)
Aluminum Cab Steps
135 Amp Alternator (less than 12k miles)
4 deg. Pinion angle shim
Caster Camber Bolt Kit
Moog Greasable Upper and Lower Ball Joints and Upper Control Arm (less than 12k miles)
Performance Cold Air Intake with brand new open element filter
Ported and Polished and Half Shafted Throttle Body
SuperChipTuning Blue Chip (91 Tow Tune)
180 deg. Thermostat
Performance Underdrive Crankshaft Pulley with new Belt
Complete Tune Up (plugs, wires, and coil) (less than 20k miles)
Complete New Front Brakes (rotors, calipers, pads, and lines) (less than 6k miles)
Heavy Duty Tow Hitch
Ford Factory Trailer wiring harness
New Chrome Tow Hooks

All parts are new within the last year or so. Truck runs great and I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere. Great truck ready for work. Newly rebuilt transmission shifts great. The truck has plenty of get up and go for a V6 and also gets better gas mileage (18mpg) than the V8's. Mileage on the truck is 202k but you would never tell from the way it drives. Truck has a couple dents and dings but nothing serious. Email for pictures (or I can give you a link to follow). O2 Sensors are giving a code but that is just from the wire extensions from the new headers, the truck runs great.

Price is $3000 OBO (if anyone is interested let me know, we can work things out with the price and make this happen)

Can arrange viewing with email. More pics available for serious inquiries through email. I can also work something out with you for delivery (price depending on distance) to almost anywhere. Thanks for viewing.

Hate to see her go, she's been great but I need something bigger for future horse fun

Last edited:

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
more cleaned up real purdy pics :D

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I find a seller for you, any chance on getting a commission? Say, a certain Unimog that's in a different posting?

;)

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
i would prefer to keep it off ebay, but if i test drive that IDI and fall in love i may have to hit up evilbay:backoff

If I find a seller for you, any chance on getting a commission? Say, a certain Unimog that's in a different posting?

;)

I'd love it if someone could find me a buyer, I'd be eternally greatful :hail how's 1% sound on that comission;Really

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
okay guys, if you know anyone that may be interested tell the to make me an offer...i just may take it :D i've got a price i need for the f250 and i've got a price i'd like for the truck, so MAKE AN OFFER...thanks

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score