Gauge Install

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Just wanted to give props to Dennis over at ITP. I got my pre-assembled gauge kit in today from him and I've gotta say I'm very pleased. The bulk of the work was already done, painted and everything. Hardest (and scariest) part was drilling the manifold followed closely by tapping the same. Everything you can possibly need except the drill itself, the tap, and the odds and end stuff we all probably already have in our shops was included with the kit as well as a complete set of instructions. The whole thing took 3 hours start to finish tongiht after work and it's all done. I also opted for the green LED array that he has as an option and I was very impressed by the lumination of the gages. I had DiPricols in my Dodge and they were very nice but the lighting of these AutoMeters with teh LEds is way cooler IMO.

My package got delayed due to a backorder on a few other parts for MudHog so Dennis took it upon himself to bump my shipping to Priority 2nd Day Air. Haven't dealt with any other company that would have stepped up like that. Very classy. Anyway, if'n ya'll are in the market for a set I'd highly reccommend ITP.

Glad to see that I haven't messed up my truck and/or melted my turbo in the past year I've ran the Evolution. On the 60hp setting I couldn't get past 1000 on the pyro and made about 20 or 21psi max. Re-tuned to the 100hp setting (first time). WOW talk about a smoke show. :Sly Ran it hard and managed to touch 1200deg so I backed out. Max boost was between 23 and 24psi (needle was fluttering).

B

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Always good to hear positive reports about our vendors.

TimMiller

Reaction score
I've heard don't go over 1350. I let her max at 1250-1300. I really need an IC, actually I have an IC. I just need to talk one of yall commin over to help me install it :D.

Strictly Diesel

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
Brian,

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you're happy with our product! Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance