fuel return ?s

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when u switch from tank to tank does the fuel automaticly switch along with the fuel or what? so what iam asking is when ur on the front tank does it return to the front? same for the back? right or wrong?

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
Yes, the valve has six ports, the returns switch too. There is, however, a slight lag- meaning, the fuel in the return line already will go to the tank you just switched to. This matters a bit if you're running different fuels in each tank, otherwise, not so much.

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the valve has six ports, the returns switch too. There is, however, a slight lag- meaning, the fuel in the return line already will go to the tank you just switched to. This matters a bit if you're running different fuels in each tank, otherwise, not so much.

thanks!;Sweet that makes it easy for me imo because i run diesel in the rear tank and bio in the front right now and i wana switch it to wvo on the front and didnt want my rear getting too contaminated or vise versa but i can settle for a little wvo in my diesel and a little diesel in my wvo;Sweet

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and i think ill put valves on the returns to let all the regular diesel get all the way out before switching

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
A lot of folks do just that, I was gonna, and bought a Pollack valve, but after some operation with the front-WVO and rear-dino I realized that the cross-contamination to the front was fairly minor. Now the Pollack is going to replace the OEM valve and live in the engine bay, that is, when I have time to play with the WVO stuff, been too busy with other truck issues.

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a plan whare can i get pollack valve? i have looked for it but cant find it