For those that dont wander the site.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Definatly not what I would call a top quality video LOL.

Anyways, it sounded great, and was suprisingly fast ;Sweet.

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definatly not what I would call a top quality video LOL.

It is pretty bad but at least you can make out the gauges to a point, and the sound did come through rather well, I just wish it had more acceleration ;Sweet , i'll try and do one with a better cam during the day and with my new injectors in.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
It is pretty bad but at least you can make out the gauges to a point, and the sound did come through rather well, I just wish it had more acceleration ;Sweet , i'll try and do one with a better cam during the day and with my new injectors in.

Yeah....my sis just got a new camera for her birthday that takes unlimited video ;Sweet. When I get my truck up and going again I'm going to get some better vids of mine LOL

Here is one I took going up a pretty steep hill. Kinda hard to take a vid and steer and shift at the same time huh? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHnSkXC6_nQ&feature=related

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda hard to take a vid and steer and shift at the same time huh? LOL

It is, had to hold the cam with my left hand just over the horn so i could steer as well take a vid, right hand was for shifting and steering lol. Good thing the phone was small!! Showed my buddy this vid and he said it sounds like an auto when I shifted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online