for 6.9poweredscout

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Flatbed dually International Pickup - $2400 (Stephenville Texas)
Date: 2011-07-19, 7:49AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Call or Text 254 485 5491. 1974 International Harvester flatbed dually pickup truck. Org 36k miles. 345 motor. 4 speed tranny. No dents. Runs good call or text

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
image 2 image 3
PostingID: 2501782095

Attachments

• int1.jpg
    int1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2
  • int2.jpg
    int2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
  • int3.jpg
    int3.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
  • int4.jpg
    int4.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
was cutting jeeps up all day man! :shoot:-Flame Thr that's sick! i would like a 60's era bed with some flares though. i like how one of the guys thinks it shares chevy body panels...puh-lease! :rotflmao IH was the first to do the 4..well 3-door pickup in the '50's, then it just caught on. like everyone copied their 100,000 mile warrenty....30 years later! ;Reallycookoo:rolleyes:

thanks for the link! ;Sweet

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was cutting jeeps up all day man! :shoot:-Flame Thr that's sick! i would like a 60's era bed with some flares though. i like how one of the guys thinks it shares chevy body panels...puh-lease! :rotflmao IH was the first to do the 4..well 3-door pickup in the '50's, then it just caught on. like everyone copied their 100,000 mile warrenty....30 years later! ;Reallycookoo:rolleyes:

thanks for the link! ;Sweet

I didn't know any of that.;Sweet I'm beginning to understand why when it comes to old internationals, there seem to be only two kinds of folks. Those who absolutely love them, and those that don't know enough about them to say one way or another. Never found anyone say how much they hate them yet. Maybe there's a reason for that.;Really

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
nice C series alex!

yea david, it's hard to hate a harvester, unless you're just upset b/c it's better and cooler than your own truck! :rotflmao i had a goon i work with me tell me to my face "ohh those things are mutts, such junk...." :backoff i kept my hands in his pockets instead of around his neck, then spent the next several hours explaing to him why they're the best trucks to ever roll off an assembly line. by the end of the shift he said i completely changed his thinking and he actually thinks they're pretty neat! :D give me a bit and i'll convince ya that IH was above and beyond in heir time!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
back in the day my dads truck was the truck to beat in a 100 mile radius offroad truck pulling everything still has it 1972 gmc 3/4 ton with a 427 tall deck big block out of a 60's semi 2 speed rearend ect...

the only thing that would go where he couldnt was his best friends stock scout

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I love the old Binders!!!!!!!! One day I WILL have me an old binder (Well a Binder Light Line, I already have a couple of "baby" binders). I have driven a few... one was an early 70 "pickup" the same body style as Jon's pickup.... it had been a Milk Truck in its first life, and was bought as a C&C from the original owner by the local township and had a 1000 gallon oil tank/sprayer mounted on its back.... they still have it I believe, The other was a 77 Loadstar single axle dump truck, and an 80 retired state truck... all of which are still in service. The 80 has a N/A 3208 and they bought a 90 or 91 with a DT466..... that one is SWEET!!!

I have always wanted a Scout since I remember them NEW on the IH lot. Saw one at the gas station the other day... a 78 Scout Terra, almost no rust, all original and the paint was still shiny.... the guy went to GA to get it...... I would like to have "test driven" it for him..... for the next few DECADES!!!!!

Last edited:

nsjames

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only bad thing about IH's is that there are none left in my area that still have floors. :(

it's like rust was a factory option. LOL