Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
As I sit in my hotel room. Realized I forgot my charger for my phone and laptop which r gonna be both dead in a few. Gonna run and get a charger. Also a little worried as my throw out bearing started making noise only when my foot is off the pedal. Gonna go out and check it out in a few

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be fine. Mines been making noises for 2 years now with no adverse effects. I run mine all over the state pulling trailers.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
As I sit here, in my house. I realize that I forgot to buy eggs and need to go to the store.....and also that apparently saturday the 14th is worse than friday the 13th because Biggin's pump mainshaft broke in his IP.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everyone that is coming could send me a pm that would great. Ill get a list of people and give out my number so I can be gotten a hold of

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Biggin and I are both coming tomorrow....I already have your number, so I guess I can't feel special.....Heck we even remember how to get to your pasture.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I figure we can meet at Walmart and get pics with everybody lined up. Then get a procession going all the way to the property.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Sounds like fun...I can almost hear the choir of IDI's in my head already....we're gonna have to get some video of this too.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Well there was so many dead love bugs on the front of my truck and windshield that i couldn't see anymore. The rain washed it all off!

sorry i wont make it this time guys. Had a friend watching my dog at home and for some reason my dog kept growling and showing his teeth, won't eat or leave his corner (2 days didn't go to the bathroom) so i hauled ass home (through the pouring rain).

Billy has a pic of me and my truck. I am shorter than him and my truck is dead level with his.

lovebugs attack
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin