Ferret V765-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like new ferret V765 with 1/4" (6.35) pickup. Only used a few times and I no longer have an IDI. $250.

Attachments

• tempImage4Mknv7.png
    tempImage4Mknv7.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 30

NeverHave-I-Ether

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still have it? Im looking for one, going to have to wait till I get a job so I can afford it.

Rockmotors

Reaction score
I'll buy it from you, and when never gets the money, he can buy it from me. I just need to use it to confirm my settings, then I'll be done with it for as long as my ip lasts.

Slade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Works for me, my email is [email protected]. How would you like to pay my Venmo is @bob-Greenslade or PayPal. You can send me your address and I’ll send as soon as I verify payment. Thanks Bob

Cactus Bob

Reaction score
can someone please explain what it does? short explation is good enough. Should i have one ? not this one it is spoken for, but should i find another. I do my own work and have an IDI, just never heard of one and never needed anything i don't already have somehow.

NeverHave-I-Ether

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically it gets a pulse from the injector line and coverts it into an electric signal "dummy spark plug" for the timing light to read off of. Thats it in a nutshell. Yes, you need it to time a diesel via the pulse method which this is.

Slade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently rock motor is a flake, says he wants to buy something and then nothing. It’s still for sale.

Cactus Bob

Reaction score
so i am back with more questions. the last time i removed my pump i used a tool i own it's a motorcraft red plastic box . it used a magnetic pickup. is this the same function in this tool as i already own? sorry i cant give the name of the tool, it's burried in a sea of other tools and parts, engines ect. i just want to know if i will gain some benefit from owning the tool.

Rockmotors

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile, and I plumb forgot. Wasn't my intention to flake, it's been a hectic month. PMing you now.

Rockmotors

Reaction score
And to cactus Bob, sounds like you have the Ford "rotunda" version of this same thing, if it's the magnetic pickup kind. To my understanding there was one set that used a luminosity probe, and another that used a mag/piezoelectric pickup. This is essentially a copy of the rotunda pickup type.
I realize I've fallen off the wagon here, so if either of you guys want to snag my place in line on this one, I will understand and bow out. If not though, I do plan to jump on it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online