Excellant contact # for 6.9 and 7.3 INT HARV. PARTS

Danny Cardarelli

Reaction score
So i am doing a frame up restore on a 1994 7.3 IDI..In doing so, im chasing all over the Internet and finding the parts that may be coming to me may or may not fit with to many intangibles...so i call this number and the part im looking for is a tough one...the man on the other end of the line tells me that he can get just about all engine parts for the 6.9 & 7.3 IDI, naturally aspirated or turbo, because the warehouse he works in is one block away from the INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER PARTS WAREHOUSE...He also has access to the original parts numbers.....so the part i spent 3 hours looking for is now enroute to my mechanics shop after talking with this guy for 15 minutes...
So, in Minnesota the number is (715) -254-1833..the call taker i spoke with was very knowledgeable on IDI engines.his name was Tom if ya think it might help. The company name is pure diesel..
Dealing with this guy made my long weekend..ya might pay a little more but ya get what pay for..

DC

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for this tip on a place for parts. Nothing better than knowing where to go instead of calling around or running around.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this dude's about parts, not service, but it would still be handy to post a reply with this info to the "Excellent Service" sticky thread, just to make it usable reference info. Actually, in a manner of speaking, providing leads on hard-to-find parts IS a sort of "service".

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
This is great news to a K Vin 1994 F 250 4x4 turbo IDI out of CA.
Do you think shipping times would be reasonable?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance