Ever seen one?

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ben, I could see that, with the crossover from the other side blowing straight into the middle of this manifold and from there directly up into the turbo. So are we sure it ain't a GM product then?

sootman73

Reaction score
Ben, I could see that, with the crossover from the other side blowing straight into the middle of this manifold and from there directly up into the turbo. So are we sure it ain't a GM product then?

no the gm manifolds actually come together exhaust flange to exhaust flange. there is no other port added like on this one on the 6.5l. just a place for the turbo to mount on the passenger side and then a crossover pipe.

cant be too bad cuz he hits 16-18 psi with egts at 800:dunno

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no the gm manifolds actually come together exhaust flange to exhaust flange. there is no other port added like on this one on the 6.5l. just a place for the turbo to mount on the passenger side and then a crossover pipe.

cant be too bad cuz he hits 16-18 psi with egts at 800:dunno

Hey, if it works it works ;Sweet I like this design more tho, cause it allows for more free flow into the turbo. Out of curiosity, is the GM passenger-side manifold about the same size as the driver-side one, or is it larger to accommodate exhaust flow from both heads?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online