Ever seen a combo pyro/boost gauge?

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Ran across this at the RV salvage yard. They want $125 for it though because they know it's nice.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've seen some from glowshift, where it has a needle for boost, and then a LCD display for Pyro, the price they're asking at the wrecker is similar to new though, I'd pass on that one in particular.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I've seen some from glowshift, where it has a needle for boost, and then a LCD display for Pyro, the price they're asking at the wrecker is similar to new though, I'd pass on that one in particular.

Yeah it's just neat. It's really big

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
It probably would have been a nice buy, but you probably don't have a lot of extra cash laying around right now anyway.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
It probably would have been a nice buy, but you probably don't have a lot of extra cash laying around right now anyway.

That and I don't really need it. LOL If It had been $50 or less, I might have gotten it.

A lot is going on the credit card with 0.9% promo APR through April or there abouts. Plenty of time to resolve the insurance claim and get the dough without paying much of any interest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.