eeeewwwwww.......seller ruined a good truck.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
It looks cool lol, but thats about all you can say. Ive always had a soft spot for those gen dodges; but id have to make it a 4x4 though.

Id personally like to have the truck. Sure as hell not for that money, but around here everything that has a Cummins in it is freaking priced like gold. That 12 valve is wanted so bad around here, and you will literally pay a premium of atleast few grand over the same equiped ford or chevy diesel truck. Its absurd but the sellers know the reliability and good mileage on the cummins just brings big money. You bring that truck to KY right now and it would sell in a heart beat; tons of kids with mommy and daddys money would rock that to highschool and destroy it without a second thought. Hell I wish I had that when I was back in highschool lol

Part of the reason why I got an idi vs a cummins. Id much rather pay 6-7 for my 90 F250 single cab 4x4 with 45,000 original miles, one owner garage kept, than the same money for that truck. But id still like to have the truck and save it.

Last edited:

rosco2002

Reaction score
why couldent you drive this daily. slap a set of stock rims on it and climb in and drive.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
why couldent you drive this daily. slap a set of stock rims on it and climb in and drive.

$7k is about double what it's worth. Even with the stock wheels.
Just because you spent $5k on ****** wheels doesn't mean you can tack it on to the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk