edm's

gwhammy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my EDM 2.5's in tuesday afternoon, they do work pretty good! Haven't pulled a trailer with them yet but seat of the pants feel is they pull a lot harder than the dd two's I had. Seem to come in a little faster a little more smoke before spoolup, but pretty clean on boost. Exhaust temp seems about the same but I really can't tell till I pin her ears back with a load. Just running ez on third setting with EDM'S and hx35-40 hybrid right now, way to hot exhaust temps with pm3 on. Any guess as to hp. with this setup?

B

Big K

After I get my clutch in, I plan to take one more step up the EDM ladder from where I am now. :D

ETC or ETH?

I'd guess somewhat over 350, prolly closer to 375.

gwhammy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, pulled a emty trailer while ago, think maybe exhaust is gona run hot even without pm3 hooked up.Got it up to 1300 just running hard threw the gears and the temp. outside is about 25 right now, but it does pull good.It is HO six sp. I think if I can just get that other turbo hung under the one I got it might help exhaust temps!!!

B

Big K

How much weight?

Uphill or flat?

That's a low ambient temp. Gonna suck when it warms up.

I'm liking having no egt problems as yet.:D

gwhammy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emty trailer.About 4500lb.Flat ground,easy pull,but just put new brakes on trailer so it kinda pulled a little .

Last edited:
B

Big K

WOW, I've made hard pulls, (at least as hard as the clutch will take now:( ), uphill, w/6-7k# and have not seen excessive temps yet. Don's 2.0 EDM's, Edge Comp, unviolated wire, ScottyII, Rip's 4" cheater.
Saw more temp w/ just 275's and no boost fooler.

Seems every one of these is a bit different.:confused:

Once the new clutch is in, we be steppin' up the EDM ladder :D

Among other things:rolleyes:

MUDDY

Reaction score
pull a good load at 100 degre at 7,ooo altitude b4 u start to reach for the next highr step. can u say pdr-40 please

B

Big K

After my last drive in Steve's, yes, I think that I can. It's on the list. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online