ebay find

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the added chrome in the pre 85 era. Just more classy than the toned down colors of the 85/86s. Maybe someday I'll swap out some of the plastic in mine.

Looks like a solid truck though.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which chrome interior pieces are you looking for? I'm not sure exactly when yet, but I may have some available for you at some point...

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
2500 for a primered covered rusted truck that needs either and a bunch of other things. Is he nuts or is it just me:dunno

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
sheetmetal looks decent... wonder how the rest is, hard to see in the pics

doubt hell get 2500 but id definitely give 1250 for it. 1500 with some sort of OD.

7.3n/anut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
better hope he just has the air filter off for pics and hasnt run it with the turbo impeller open like that

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which chrome interior pieces are you looking for? I'm not sure exactly when yet, but I may have some available for you at some point...

Cluster and climate bazels as well as the knobs for the climate control, head lamps, and wiper control. If you have the door panel fake wood covers I would take that too and the cover for the horn pad. Basically anything that has the fake wood grain on it.

No rush though, I have other priorities at the moment.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
2500 for a primered covered rusted truck that needs either and a bunch of other things. Is he nuts or is it just me:dunno

To put this in perpspective for everyone. That would qualify as a "rust free" truck around here. Being as it is a 4x4, good tires, straight and a diesel, people would try and sell this for as much as $3500 - $4500 and most likely get it!

Someone would buy it, bolt a plow to it and beat the be-jeezus out of it for 4 years until nothing worked and then sell it for a grand...

What you guys can get for parts that are "everywheres and cheap", usually are EXTREMELY rare and expensive as platinum around here. There might have been 3 or 4 IDI Ford pickups for sale online in the past year....2 were actually worth anything

dmaxjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking it was kind of high priced but with the turbo and good drivetrain he is at the high end of ballpark. Not a show truck for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online