Cruise control doesnt work..where should I start?

roguervmd

Reaction score
CC diagnostic procedure

I have a diagnostic procedure written up in MSWord, Its 30KB, 8 or 9 pages of big print, so I can't really post it here. I have no idea who wrote it, but it looks pretty good. It may be for older trucks than your '93, but the principles should be the same.

PM me an email address if you'd like a copy. I can send it as an email attachment very easily.

Can you email it to me too [email protected]

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
Sign me up on this thread resurrection too. No issues now, but I'm not ignorant enough to think they may not happen eventually! Thanks Gandalf. PM sent

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
You have the electronic cruise control. I had the same problem last year. I spent hours going thru the ford service manual diagnostic's. When it came down to the servo unit, I pulled the 4 bolts that hold the electronic unit to the servo and found it was rusted inside and frozen. If I would have done that first I would have saved a lot of time. Make sure brake lights work, horn works, speed works, cable is hooked up to ip pump and abs light is not on. If all check out pull servo apart. This will take less than 15 min to do and save you a lot of headaches.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online