Crew question (not really IDI)

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked this in the general section with zero response, so here goes. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was junkyard hopping Saturday looking for truck stuff and saw something I thought odd. The truck was a 95-97ish F150, crewcab, shortbed, 4x4. It had a 5.8, auto, TTB, and 8.8 rear, both 5 on 5.5". Anyone ever see such a thing? I don't recall ever having seen one. What say yee?
Travis..

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Centurion Conversions also did crewcab shortbed F150's for a while. I have seen a few.
Jerry

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Really? Wow, That would be sweet. Too bad you can pretty much get any truck nowadays with 4-doors....Nothin custom about 4-door f-150's today.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didn't look custom, but I guess it's hard to tell. Most of the interior was gone, but what was there looked like stock XLT stuff. The whole truck looked stock to me. Could just be a factory oddity:dunno
Travis..

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's how Centurion Conversion work, everything looks like it left the factory that way :D

I thought they had funky emblems or stripes and crap that told you it was a Centurion:dunnomaybe not all of 'em? Looked like your average stock truck in the junkyard. It actually looked way too nice to be in the yard, no body damage and it looked like the inside was nice too. You never know what posses some people to junk some vehicles though.
Travis..

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May have the emblems, may not, depends how it was ordered. It was all made to fit the original owner, hardly ever are two trucks the same.

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw one of the creatures the other day, it was a centurion with only small emblems on the fenders, wasn't even loaded up. Just a plain f150 cc short bed auto. think it was a 94. owner said he bought it from municipal government auction.