crank no start

ken74amx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dunno as stated. glow plugs are good and working, not a concern. fuel solenoid is working. the only thing i can think of is the lift pump. it was running just 2 days ago. has been acting like its sucking air the last couple of weeks now but not a single drop of fuel any where. i will be checking lift pump pressure in the am. hell i even plugged it in considering its only 45 degrees out, with no luck. just so everyone knows i am ase certified and own my own repair shop. so i already checked all the small crap. just worn out today and i might of over looked something. so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. spend all my time thinking of my customers crap :puke: and its hard to keep up with my own. :confused: thanks again!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Have You cranked the engine with the #1 injector line half open? You'll know for sure if You have fuel at the lines then but as You said it is also good to check the pressure from the lift pump. I would run the feed and return from a jug full of diesel to make sure it is nothing on the engine side.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
do you have white smoke out the tail pipe while cranking? if not your probably not getting fuel

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online

No members online now.