cool website for smokers

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.showmesmokers.com/images/gal_washfair/DCP01128.jpg
this was the BADDEST truck around here, nitrous, comp box, injectors, fass, inj pump, water inj, ported head, head block studs, when the truck was dynoed , he hit the nitrous and the head was actually strecting the studs and spewing antifreeze...bad ****, it is now back to bone stock in the loving arms of a new..and unsuspecting...owner.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Had never been at one, but it would be great to see any around my area. Now no offence but *** never see any powerstrokes at this pulls? Most are cummins and even gmc cookoo but no ps. How good would an idi do over there?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
Had never been at one, but it would be great to see any around my area. Now no offence but *** never see any powerstrokes at this pulls? Most are cummins and even gmc cookoo but no ps. How good would an idi do over there?
We would get our ***** handed to us....... :eek:
although I do have a vid of one pull where one brave soul entered the ugliest IDI know to man. Stalled twice and the catcalls from the stands was loud enough to be heard on the tape. Third time was a charm....sorta...he went closed loop and started consuming crankcase oil mid-track. Did a full pull with a runaway engine :eek:

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
towcat said:
We would get our ***** handed to us....... :eek:
although I do have a vid of one pull where one brave soul entered the ugliest IDI know to man. Stalled twice and the catcalls from the stands was loud enough to be heard on the tape. Third time was a charm....sorta...he went closed loop and started consuming crankcase oil mid-track. Did a full pull with a runaway engine :eek:
Are you talking about that white truck? Looked better than mine judging by the video :backoff :D
James

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(whats he driving now?)
he's got a duramax boxxed and bottled...badass truck..for a duramax, roasted the rear tires at my buddies shop..(with a tractor on a 32ft gooseneck) ATTACHED!!!!
as for the no powerstrokes..a buddy of ours has a powerstroke..boxxed up and a/m injectors, he pulled as far as my other buddy did with his bone stock 02 24valve cummins, ford just aint got it for the pulls for some strange reason. that black truck was turned back to bone stock, repainted and sold...if only they knew what that trucks been through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel