cl deal. maybe the holy grail for RC junkies.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
just for you Gary...... truckspeak as we know of.....

RC = regular cab
SC = super cab
CC = crew cab
NA = naturally aspirated.
LSD =limited slip differential

Gees guys... Your sure tuff on a guy about not knowing what RC means....:eek::D;p I must admit.. I had no idea what RC or LSD meant.. But now I do... I'm all over it too... As for Drones..... I can't confirm nor denie any work or flight in that area... I can tell you China Lake Ca. is "doing lots of work" in this area.. I have "friends" up there and its cutting edge stuff. Someday I will be able to talk more freely about it...:angel:

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize so many love the RC f350s. My neighbor has one in the powerstroke flavor, one owner, clean, around 120k miles, never had a gooseneck ball, **** he just put a bumper pull ball on a few years ago.

Of course he would probably die before he sells it

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Id love to have it.

Thats the only thing I wish mine was, was having the 1 ton axle up front; but that only takes an axle swap lol.

With 45,000 miles and one owner, I couldn't pass it up; even if mine was just a 3/4 ton.

Maverick1701

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an LMC truck catalog for brick nose trucks and the cover is a RC SC 4x4...looks beautiful!
Makes me drool when I open up the catalog

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only thing better is having one in a obs body style with the good engine LOL took a long time to find one too.....