Check this: 1992 Ford Bronco Centurion

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange one in cluster? check engine/ p brake. Same truck as a Crew Cab pickup, centurion made this truck by rippig the bed of a LB CC, and shortening 28" out of it and welding in a Bronco tub. Other than losing the second tank, which a lot of them did, from the rear doors forward, its just a plush crew cab.

Oh, yeah, and they added the worlds cheesiest looking fishplate to strengthen their weld....

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Thats the rare one. Most of the ones I have seen are 302 powered 1/2 tons. The 1 ton usually had the 460. Thats only the second diesel I have seen. I think I'm gonna bid on it:thumbsup:
Ken

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
What is the tank capacity on those rigs.....just wondering what they did to get a descent range out of one tank.....

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
That's the next vehicle I want to aquire. Found one at a local used car lot, but the guy wanted almost $7,000 for it. It was a '92 with a diesel and Banks turbo on it.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not a terrible price, Centurion only made 4k or so.. pretty rare truck. I got the Bronco I am cutting up to turn my CC into an "Achesonian" "A-350" right now.. we just need to figure out the details... he wants $200 for the truck, and he needs 2 Broncs turned into one... I thought I was volunteering m driveway and labor for the swap in lieu of the tub, I think he thinks I am just volunteering m driveway for the next 3 months while he swaps and I spend $200 still..

Checked my gauge cluster, the Parking brake is on and that is the light you see in the pic.