CDD Core Buyback Program and Website Update

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Oilburners! In an attempt to streamline core buying and to make things a bit easier for me to keep track of everything, I've set up a semi-automated core program on the website for yall to send in your old parts and exchange them for store credit. Right now I'm really hurting on db2 cores, good injector bodies, and 093/idit turbos, so if yall have any laying around I will happily take them! Checkout the link below for more info, and let me know if yall have any suggestions to improve the current setup, website things being outside my realm completely I'm all ears for suggestions.

https://classicdieseldesigns.com/products/core-buyback-catalog

While I was working on setting this up I made a few updates to the website, the T04Z turbo is now been updated to the Gen II specs, and there are now some larger pump options in the injection pump section. Thanks Oilburners for your continued support and for keeping me so busy! Blessed to be so busy during these crazy times, hope everyone and their IDIs are doing well!

ifrythings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a pump that is DB2-4821, is that useful at all?

Booyah45828

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that you have 150 for a db2831 with a torque screw. But if I buy a pump I get 200 for any good core pump?

How does that work?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see that you have 150 for a db2831 with a torque screw. But if I buy a pump I get 200 for any good core pump?

How does that work?
Well if you are already buying a built pump from me I’m willing to give out a bit more coin for your core as a motivation for that purchase, and it’s less leg work for me just having a pump sent back versus keeping track of cores and making individual codes for core buybacks. If you compare costs of sending a core in to be rebuilt versus doing an exchange you’ll notice it’s cheaper to send a core in prior to be built than to do the exchange process. I am getting so few cores sent back that I am really trying to motivate buyers to keep cores flowing because it’s less stress on me and helps me turn parts around quicker. Not trying to use the core system to make any money, I’m already going through 3-4 pumps to make one good pump a lot of the time, many of these pumps end up costing me more in cores than I’m selling them for.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone who’s been sending cores in, it helps me a ton to having a good pool on hand and not having to scramble to find a good head and rotor to get pumps out. These are going out tomorrow for machining to insert my ceramic advance piston sleeves, still taking more if y’all got them!
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online