Carpet recomendations

tuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any good sorces for carpet for our trucks? I'll be needing one as mine has this aroma that I can't get rid of. It's for a super cab. Thanks Ed

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Try here: http://www.accmats.com/

They use factory material and have a bazillion colors to chose from. Also, they are one of the few companies that make a molded, one piece carpet that goes all the way to the back wall for our supercab trucks (most go to just under the back seat). I just put a carpet kit from them in my daughter's truck. I like it and I was able to choose a color that was exactly or very near the stock color. The carpet was $195 and the insulation kit to go with it was $75-80. I think it was about $310 delivered to my door. If I had to do it over again, I would pass on their insulation kit and go with Dynomat or something similar. I was not impressed with the insulation.

Another thing I like about them is they do not "make" your carpet until you order it. That way it doesn't sit wadded up in a box forever. They take the color you chose, mold it, and ship it to you. It takes two days to make plus shipping time to get it. They're located in Alabama. I ordered mine on a Monday and got it the following Monday or Tuesday in New Mexico.

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7