Bye-Bye to the IDI

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Thanks man. It could happen again. I'm trying to negoiate a better price on another 07 Pete. It's in Valdosta right now.

Scott

Man business must be good! I remember talking to you on the phone just a few months ago (or so it seems) when you were driving home in the last new rig.

Congrats on getting what you wanted out of the IDI sale. I hope the new owner treats it right. You will miss it for awhile. I've had my new truck for 6 months now and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't wish I could have kept my '92 also.

Tom

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I'm not sure I should post the selling price on here just yet. I don't know the new owner well & since I asked him to check this place out & sign up, I don't know if he would be comfortable with the price being common knowledge. If he doesn't show up, I'll spill the beans. If he does....well that's his decision. But I was close to the neighborhood I wanted to be in.

Thanks for the warm send off Mel.:rolleyes:

Thats cool. As long as your both satisfied.

I was just curious as to what such a well optioned IDI could bring.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Do you really want to go there....You don't know where I have been.......heck,I don't even know where I have been......SWONK!

SKimballC

Reaction score
Hey Freight, you purist you, I know where you've been... ;Really over on Mike's Cummins-conversion forum.:rotflmao

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
Apex went by and checked out the rig the other night looking really good, too bad you have to get rid of it.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Do you really want to go there....You don't know where I have been.......heck,I don't even know where I have been......SWONK!

You should be more worried about where I've been. I'm a dirty truck driver, remember? When are you bringing the E up to sit in the driveway? I have a little room now & my buddy needs some stacks for his dump truck.:D

Tom, things have just gotten busier. Never really took any pressure off of me when the second truck hit the road, just had more cars pop up to move. Not definate on a third truck yet. I'm leaning towards just getting a second driver & I'll work the customer list for a while. Time will tell.

Last edited: