Brick nose guage pod

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well picked up PVA need wax....then take a stock dash...lay glass and resin on it....(after wax and PVA Apllication) then a build ip of a custom guage pod.

Now this is a slivhtly fancier version than a napkin drawing but the idea is there.

Follow stock dash contours from left to right...then large flat that would blend i to the bevel from parcel tray on top of pass side dash....might be able make a double din deck fit....or gps...or timing guage or or or or...

Its something I am brainstorming. Enough room for 2 5/8" guages......

You must be registered for see images attach

Done right this would be reproduceable from a mold....

Brain storming so looking for your thoughts...thinks like mounting to stock dash....screws...snaps...etc....willing to bore holes in your dashes for wiring and such? I am.

So let me knowwhat you think...after the 7th I may be able do a pseudo faceplate template from cardboard for better idea.....of shape size room etc.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 2016-06-30 10.00.06.jpg
    2016-06-30 10.00.06.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooooo... I was actually looking into a gauge solution for mah brick. I think a compact version that follows the angles above the vent would be more my style...

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooooo... I was actually looking into a gauge solution for mah brick. I think a compact version that follows the angles above the vent would be more my style...

Do that to I could....