Brand new to the fourm...Have a question

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had no need for the anti-gel formula. The EDT is only a couple of ounces per tank, Extreme is every now & then. I use Extreme in -0 temps WHEN we have them which is rare. Anti-gel, for me, is not a need. Not sure how cold your area gets.

Shamoke

Reaction score
An hours drive south of the infamous Ferguson MO.
Another
I have had no need for the anti-gel formula. The EDT is only a couple of ounces per tank, Extreme is every now & then. I use Extreme in -0 temps WHEN we have them which is rare. Anti-gel, for me, is not a need. Not sure how cold your area gets.

Thanks for the info, I plan to use the edt to help with lubrication unless there is something others like better. I have two 100 gallon transfer tanks that I want to store fuel in for use in the truck, a standby generator and an old front loader backhoe and I want to make sure the fuel will keep and have the required lubrication.

One last issue I need to address is the fuel tank pickups or the "showerheads" as I've seen them called on here. I've searched the internet but can't find any information on replacements for them. Any of you have a resource for these parts?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online