Black Smoke!

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Originally posted by Idaho CTD
The phurds lol. Some day they might be real trucks......NOT!

Hey ya! Another one from DTR... How's it goin!

Dr. Evil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To get this much smoke from a FORD you'd have to start it on fire.....

Ford's SUCK - they dont BLOW.....:D

Attachments

• my-new-truck3.jpg
    my-new-truck3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Idaho CTD
Russ,

I've been around for quite awhile, I just haven't posted in a long time. I saw those pathetic smoke pics and had to show them how a real truck does it.

Nathan

How much??:rolleyes: real truck? the only thing worth a damn in a dodge is the motor:eek:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been around for quite awhile, I just haven't posted in a long time. I saw those pathetic smoke pics and had to show them how a real truck does it.

Maybe we can whip out *****'s and compare them too :Knob

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This started out as a cool thread, then a couple of guys had to turn it into a ******* contest. I give a **** less what badge is on the grill, the black smoke is cool!!!!!!!! You wanna make it a brand war take it to the war room or battle grounds. They let us act like jack ***** full time in there. Out of there its sort of nice to keep things civil and on topic. That is, of course, if you want this site to grow into something worthwhile. If not, then let the trash talk begin and wonder why tech talk never happens.

Mike

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
I am still paying on my truck yet.So I really can't afford to get a house mortage to make my truck like you guys do with your Dodge's I can not seen putting more in a engine than I paid for my truck.I got enough smoke to get pulled over for it so that is enough for me I f you don't like it you can kiss my:moon:

PSDs_and_5Liters

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
Brian, Post your 60 foot times for the powerstroke party poopers!!!:D

My lil Furd with a Powerstroke did manage to go a 1.463 60 Ft. and it even smokes a little......I must have gotten some BFG A/T K/Os in a Drag Radial compound or something...... :D

I agree with Stroker_95, the smoke is cool, no matter who is making it. I dont understand why some people just cant admit that another brand whatever it may be (truck, engine, *** ever) runs good, or whatever the topic maybe. Some trucks run good, some dont.

I went to a local track for their "Big Rig Nationals" and had a great time. Alot of good people were there, and they shared that common interest that brought us there. My truck ran well, others complimented that, and it was appreciated. Other trucks of different brands ran well too, and I made sure to compliment them. Personally, if its fast/quick, then I think its pretty damned cool. There are a **** load of fast Cummins, and Dmaxes, but there are some Fords that can hold their own too. There is nothing wrong with some friendly rivalry amongst the brands, it keeps things progressing. I think sometimes, some of us get a little carried away.

I know, you cant talk sense to the senseless, and Im off my soapbox............

Last edited:

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice post! I respect any motor that can perform. It seems some have a hard time dealing with the fact that the 7.3 are starting to find fuel:eek: :love: and refuse to believe that 7.3's are starting to put down respectable #'s

I know this is way off topic so thats enough from me;)