bearings spindle or what ......

westroke

Ford stroker
Reaction score
ive had the rotor off 4 times today nothing will go back the way it should I don't think I am missing any pices

I got the wheel bearing set in all the way and I still have play even with out backing off the locking nut *** is going on

Steve :cool

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by westroke
ive had the rotor off 4 times today nothing will go back the way it should I don't think I am missing any pices

I got the wheel bearing set in all the way and I still have play even with out backing off the locking nut *** is going on

Steve :cool

Lets start with the basics 2 wheel drive --4 wheel drive what year is the truck??

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wideopen,

Steve's new job has taken him away from computer access for several months now, hopefully he will be able to return on occassion but until then mum's the word.

Mike

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Re: Re: bearings spindle or what ......

Originally posted by Wideopen
Lets start with the basics 2 wheel drive --4 wheel drive what year is the truck??
Read his signature

Originally posted by 95_Stroker
Steve's new job has taken him away from computer access for several months now, hopefully he will be able to return on occassion but until then mum's the word.
Mike, Are you punishing Steve because he's been on the road and absent from OB for some time or because of his poor grammar?

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: bearings spindle or what ......

Originally posted by hheynow
Read his signature

Mike, Are you punishing Steve because he's been on the road and absent from OB for some time or because of his poor grammar?

:confused:

huh? I was letting WO know that Steve hadnt been around for some spell and prolly wouldnt see this thread since he is stuck in the cab of a semi.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: bearings spindle or what ......

Originally posted by Wideopen
I have Signatures and Avatars shut off... You Demented Smart Aleck:D
Ignorance is blissful...LOL
Knowledge is powerful...;Sweet

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
If one of hte bearing races has spun in the hub on any type of tapered roller bearing setup you will never get the play out of it. Make sure the races are tight in the hub. If in doubt, try to drive one out, if it wont move easily it is OK. If it falls rite out you might need a new hub. Earyl dana 44's where notorious for this but it can happen to any of them.
Ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7