back and runnin'!

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
In answer to Rich's question :D

Only small issues...1- oil leak from the "thread bung" for the drain plug in the oil pan :confused:

before I installed the pan, I filled it up with warm mineral spirits to see if that area leaked and let it sit over night---no leaks----install the pan and 4 days later.....oil around the plug and I put a new seal on the plug-cuss

I figgered' with the warm spirits overnight any leak would have shown itself :frustrate

Got a stinkin' fuel leak -cuss :mad: :backoff so I guess it's time to gut the valley in favor of a Stooper Doopy type setup with a Aeromotive reg -----$$$$$$
Can't pinpoint the leak -cuss fuel bowl?--goofy hump hoses?---FP itself?....only positive is that it's NOT the banjo :shoot: :shoot:

Just another day with a PSD :rotflmao

White Woman came up with a DOOZY :eek: -------
We all know that FORD stands for ....

First On Race Day

Fix Or Repair Daily

Found On Road Dead.........

Well WW's name is Flora and she goes by Flo so her take on FORD is.....

"Flo's Only Real Drama" :rotflmao LOL ;Sweet

Gotta get her a shirt made up !

Last edited:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
NO WORRIES! Rich :cheers:
It's a minor annoyance at best but one that I need to remedy because I park my truck on some VERY $$$$$$$$ driveways :eek:

BTW......{embarresed smiley}....I need to ship you the parts :D :sorry:

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont worry,whenever you get to it.i dont need them at the moment.dont plan on doing any major fab work yet :D

sassyrel

Reaction score
also stands for first on race day!!!!!!!!!! try a new gasket on the plug--even new ones will leak sometimes--inspect the new one for any imperfections----

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
also stands for first on race day!!!!!!!!!! try a new gasket on the plug--even new ones will leak sometimes--inspect the new one for any imperfections----

Washer has been changed......twice.....gonna try an idea Ken suggested....if I can find what he called it....{damn CRS....comes with age:D }

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online