Auber Instruments Automobile Gauges?

linkman440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed my Auber Pyro last night and I am very pleased with how it works and looks. Plus it was cheaper and works better than my buddy's autometer.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been very happy with mine. The only issue I've had with it is that whenever it gets to sub zero temperatures it can do funky things. Usually once the truck warms up it stops acting up so it doesn't bother me at all, just a little weird when it tells you your EGT's are 2000 degrees when the engine isn't running. The blue alarm light can be a bit blinding at night to, i just havent got around to setting it to come on later.

For your viewing pleasure.

http://youtu.be/7IypKYiftKA

tbryanh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and video.

Does the meter remember the temperature setting for the alarm when power is disconnected from it, or does the setting have to be re-entered once power is restored?

damac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like them because of the size and you can custom mount multiples that take up less room than the round gages. only thing that sucks is you need 1 each if you want to watch multiple inputs in real time.

hook up the aux buzzer to an aircraft buzzer from ebay for people that borrow your vehicles :( i got one for oil pressure, water temp, egt.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
It remembers the alarm setting.

I have the pyro and love it. As was said, it does some weird things when it gets really cold, but as soon as you start the truck it straightens right up.

travelinman31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long was their shipping time? I need one but need it here by Thursday or Friday of next week. Did ya'll buy the bundled unit with the probe?

tbryanh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like them because of the size and you can custom mount multiples that take up less room than the round gages. only thing that sucks is you need 1 each if you want to watch multiple inputs in real time.

hook up the aux buzzer to an aircraft buzzer from ebay for people that borrow your vehicles :( i got one for oil pressure, water temp, egt.

Sounds like you have multiple gauges. How about posting some pictures maybe?

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had one for about 2 months now. Bought the kit with the probe for less than $100 shipped.
Works perfect. You can also look back at your highest EGT reading by pushing 1 button. And you get a choice of colors. I got the blue display.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin