ats turbo kit

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
I bought a used ats 093 wastegated turbo off a member on here a while back, and installed it and couldnt stop my boost leaks but got the turbo to spool up and make a few lbs but I just took it off because I bought a superduty powerstroke. I know im not going to get the money I payed for it so im selling it less so I can get it out of my garage. You will need the gaskets and o rings from ats which can be ordered and there is a little turbo shaft play, the other owner said it ran great on his truck. I did talk to typ4 on here and he can rebuilt it for around 300 if i remember right. If you wanted to or needed to.

700+shipping. has all the parts as far as a know, only thing is the down pipe is 2.5" flex pipe. which made routing it alot easier. I think you will also need the v band clamp for the downpipe.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

there was a little dent/chip out of the turbo hoseing where it goes to the intake hat but seals up just fine, with the oring and a little rtv

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
That end of the compressor outlet is your boost leak. There arent many possibilities for locations of boost leaks in a stock system, that compressor housing should be replaced and no more boost leaks.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
I had it sealed up with the oring and some rtv and when it was running spayed some either right around it and it did not change the rpm or sound at all. also used soapy water to check for a leak. could not find anything.

I am not trying to screw anyone on this turbo kit. If it does need a new compressor outlet, then we can take that into consideration for the price. I have seen these kits sell for 1000-1200 used and I dont know if this one needs a rebuild or not, i was told it works fine but it does have a little shaft play on the compressor side. Russ quoted me somewhere around 300 for a rebuild depending, so that is adjusted into the price. Plus you need the basic things like the gaskets and o rings from ats or whoever else sells them.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
There is always some play in the shaft of a turbo when its not in the vehicle and hasn't been recently under oil pressure. So long as you can't push it to the side and have it contact the housing you're good to go.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
everyone has wanted this thing but when i comes to paying for it everyone bails out whats up with that. still got this thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726