Anyone need some fuel filters?

dave186

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldnt resist the deal and bought another case of fuel filters on ebay. These are the 7.3 style with the removable base. I dunno how many guys are running this style but if you want a deal on a couple let me know. I got them for a song and just wanted to pass the savings on as I checked my local napa and they wanted $40 a piece!

dave186

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in wilder, not to far from kuna. the case i just bought are branded IH/Navistar but made by racor. the last case i got were branded mighty auto parts but are also made by racor.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
cool PM me a price shipped to 33478. i wouldnt mind keeping a spare or two.

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I am in wilder, not to far from kuna. the case i just bought are branded IH/Navistar but made by racor. the last case i got were branded mighty auto parts but are also made by racor.

Sweet, i may be over in that area later this month. That would be a nice souvenir to bring home.LOL

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
What are you wanting for them? I'm about due to change mine but dont really have the $40 it will cost me to get one from work. I'd be interested in at least 1, most likely 2 if the price is right. My schedule is fairly open so I could come get them just about anytime.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins