Anyone have these headlights in their 83-86?

comotionman

Reaction score
you guys should keep an eye out for the hellas' at your local pnp, i already scored 2 sets for about a buck and a half per light. check s10's, jeeps whatever uses the same light.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have ever driven a car with HIDs they might seem super bright to everyone else if they are not aimed properly but you have so much better vision at night with them. But i was wondering where one could get the Hella E codes? My lights are really dim and almost useless.

lpennock

Reaction score
If you have ever driven a car with HIDs they might seem super bright to everyone else if they are not aimed properly but you have so much better vision at night with them. But i was wondering where one could get the Hella E codes? My lights are really dim and almost useless.

You can find the E-code on ebay and numerous mail order places. Here is one place but they may not have the best price. http://www.rallylights.com/

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
i like my hid's....... dont need high or low beams. you can see everything all the time. and i dont bother other drivers because no one has flashed their brights at me yet. well when i was working on aiming them right they did but i got that taken care of.

HID

Thanks for posting the Link im gonna have to look in to those seeing as my Headlights are useless on high or low :dunno

I had some moron with a newer Lincoln Navigator that had those behind me on the freeway on Friday night, he was a good mile back so according to DOT rules he was clear to run the highs, only them things were so bright that I had to move the mirrors to where they were for all intents and purposes useless to me, just to reduce his blinding effect. I flashed my marker lights on and off a few times to let him know, he couldn't care less... 10 miles later I finally had enough of it so I pulled over and let him pass me, at least he was nice enough to switch to lows as he approached and passed me, but still those projector lights he had were a royal pain :backoff

You Shoulda pulled up behind him and blasted him with all the lights you got on your truck, ;Poke

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
yea....I see a slight problem.....if factory low power bulbs burn up the switch and wiring harness I can only imagine the issues these things are gonna cause!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online