Any interest in a NE Indiana meet?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
No can do here. Tis county fair week and am workin on 1 1/2 incomes till who knows when.:dunno

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Don't know how I missed this thread. I can go any weekend except that one. If you let me drive your lawn mower Ike, I might change my plans.

Barney

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
The meet...

Hey Guys....

Sorry to hear that its not gonna be possible for some of you... I do understand. Everyone is always busy these days... Sorry about the full hook-up deal.. The nearest one of those is almost 20 miles away and on that particular weekend. I don't think it would be too easy for me to try and run back and forth.... With the pull being here in town that weekend and it kinda of being our home pull... And as of right now I am leading in the points in both of my classes. So I don't want to miss any now... That is always subject to change - As far as the points go though too... I would imagune that if you would really like to make a pass Barney - I'm sure that we could arrange one on either mine or maybe one of Glens smaller ones as an exhibition pull for you.... I think you'd really like it.... I know Glen and I are all about it now.... I really had high hopes for this meet.... Not looking like there are gonna be too many that can make it though.... We'll see how many more chime in one way or the other and see how many are gonna come and take a poll on going ahead with it then or not. I would like to give the camp some notice - If were not gonna need the spaces for that weekend. So that maybe they can rent them to others. We are in the middle of 13,000 acres of DNR ground here... It is beautiful country here. I really wanted to share it with you peoples.... Guess now we'll wait and see where we go from here. Thanks guys for all that have replied.... Anyone that would prefer a full hookup would be more thsn welscome to stay at the Circle B and drive over here for the food and chat sessions and the likes.... We are really hoping that this will all come together...

Hoss.....

Last edited:

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Let me know who is interested in coming or not... I need to let the campground know this week if this is gonna happen or not.... If even a few are coming - That would be great and if it doesn't happen - then maybe we can try it again sometime.... I would like to let them know one way or the other here this week - so that maybe they can still use those sites if we are not gonna.... Hope maybe some decide to come.... And like I said - If not - that's fine too and we'll see about another time...

Thanks guys - for atleast showing some interest......

Please you guys - Let me know ASAP......

Ike....

fine6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't be able to do the camping thing, but would like to come to watch you pull that tractor;Sweet Wheat harvest is going well, and with this rain will be starting to do the baling, so I think I can sneak away for a day:D

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Gonna be quiet here!

Hey All!

Doesn't look like anyone will make it so far... Steve is the only one so far to say that he might... As far as I know - There have been NO reservations made yet.... If ya wanna come anyway Steve - That would be fine... And if you want to come up from Columbia City fine6.9 that would be great... Let me know if you guys are coming... Steve - Call and make your reservation and I will probably cancel the rest... If noone is coming...

Thanks guys for showing interest.... There will be another weekend coming up here in town. Which is the weekend of Sept. 12-14... The town festival is going on on Saturday the 13th. We will be here pulling again too. I know it's late in the year, but let's hear if that one is any kind of possibility...
Let's hear from all of ya for interest or not...

Thanks!
Ike...

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I guess we'll call this one a wash....

Well guys,

I think we'll call this one a wash... I will cancel the campground stuff today and hope that they don't get too upset with me... I know everyone is busy and maybe we'll try it here in Sept. if anyone is interested in the date that I posted earlier and if not - then maybe we'll see about sometime next year.

Thanks again for all of the interest and comments guys... Hey fine6.9 - we will be here pulling on Saturday afternoon anyway. Maybe we'll see ya if it works out for ya anyway... If not - that's ok too.

Thanks Again, Ike...

fine6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ike,
What time you pullin'? I will be coming back from Michigan sometime after Noon, try and swing in on my way down. Chad

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Pulling....

Hey Chad!

The pull starts at 2:00PM.... My first class will be between 2:45 and 3:00... Then again in 15-20 minutes or so. Depends on haw many tractors we have show up of course..... I will be on the sled for the first class. Next season - Glen and I will be taking over the sled completely. So I am running it some of the time now...

Hope to see ya there!

Ike....
260-367-2203 Cell.
260-367-2267 Home

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Reservations...

Hey Guys!

I pulled the reservations this morning.....

We'll try again later.... Chime in and tell me what ya think of the Sept. date.....

Thanks,

Ike....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle