A little off subject but...

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Has anyone here read about the CSRV heads? http://www.coatesengine.com/technology.html I've been interested in this for a few years but they seem to have a hard time getting the company off the ground. But I read they finally have a place on the stock market, so maybe we might see some products available to the public now. Anyway, I was thinking about a set of heads for the 6.9/7.3. Might not be able to call it an IDI afterward though!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah, but I bet you would have to custom order them with all the dimensions of your stock heads and what not. Then they would probably build you a custom set of heads, which I'm thinking would cost you an arm and a leg, or at least it would cost more than the truck your putting it in.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Yeah, but I bet you would have to custom order them with all the dimensions of your stock heads and what not. Then they would probably build you a custom set of heads, which I'm thinking would cost you an arm and a leg, or at least it would cost more than the truck your putting it in.

Yeah, I bet it would. I read somewhere that a set of those heads for a 351 Cleveland cost $5100.:eek: But you have to start somewhere. If there is a market for it then it might happen. I definitely don't have the dinero to buy them though!:( I was just wondering how much output you could get with them on an idi. I'm always dreaming up something I can't afford to try!