96 7.3 core engine for sale w/turbo

FordCummins

Reaction score
4 Sale is an almost complete 96 PSD out of f350 Crewcab 4x4 5sp that shows a about 248,*** miles on the odometer.

Failure was due to the #2 injector over fueling and piston melt. The cylinder wall looked to be in good condition with cross hatch still visable. It turned over prior to pulling it out of the frame.

Previous Owner said the turbo had been rebuilt about 20k ago but I have not had time to look it . It is removed from the engine and unknown if all the mounting hardware is here.

It will not include any wiring or transmission.

Missing parts that I know of:
2 push rods.
1 or 2 rockers.
Alternator.

Willing to part it out if there is enough interest in the pieces. Willing to palletize it for shipping also but can not deliver.

$1000 plus shipping costs Or any resonable offer.

Thank you - Marty PM, email or call 5036327358 Before 10pm Pacific time.

Attachments

• 96psd.jpg
    96psd.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 96piston.jpg
    96piston.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 23

FordCummins

Reaction score
I guess no one wants it whole so most internal parts are $10 each plus shipping. Turbo is $100. $200 for injectors. Heads, PS Pump, crank, cam, mainfolds are $50 each. Open to offers.

Wiring and Transmission not 4-sale

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I guess no one wants it whole so most internal parts are $10 each plus shipping. Turbo is $100. $200 for injectors. Heads, PS Pump, crank, cam, mainfolds are $50 each. Open to offers.

Wiring and Transmission not 4-sale
I'll see if I can come up with some cash!

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
Are the injector o-rings just shot? How do you know the injector "hung open"? I think ill take them anyway just wondering.;Sweet

FordCummins

Reaction score
Sorry - I had almost given up on selling anything off this so have not been on the site.

Yes I have HPOP for $150 plus shipping or make me an offer.

Yes I have the Turbo $100 plus shipping.

Greenbeast6.9 - If bad o-rings could cause over fueling in the cylinder then they could be bad. I will pick up the shipping costs if you pay the $200 asking price.

Thanks - Marty 503 632 7358 in the evenings if you want to call

Last edited:

FordCummins

Reaction score
Do you still have the "plumbing" for the turbo?

I think all the boots and clamps (plumbing) is there.. Are you wanting the pipes that run to the exhaust manifolds as well? It might be cheaper for you to pick it up rather then me shipping it. I work in Wilsonville (7am-3pm) if that helps.

Last edited:

oregon101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would need all the pipes and parts to install the turbo exhaust etc.... I live in Salem so I could meet you somewhere to do the deal. Lmk.