94 turbo idi

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, out of a wrecked truck i have a 104k mile engine. runs perfect, no leaks has ats turbo housing and exh adapter for 3" down pipe. can include the down pipe. also has a very recent e4od rebuild. shifts great and strong. et me know if interested. also pm may help as i may not check or see this thread immediatley.

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also have a brand spanking new detroit true-trac clutchless limited slip and 3.73 yukon gears for rear and a complete set-up kit that has all bearings/shims for a rear set up.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
are you parting it out, or selling as a whole? i'm looking for a few parts if your parting it out and it has a serpentine belt set up.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
also have a brand spanking new detroit true-trac clutchless limited slip and 3.73 yukon gears for rear and a complete set-up kit that has all bearings/shims for a rear set up.
What rear end is that true trac for and how much are you looking for on it?

David94IDIT

Reaction score
Do you still have the exhaust? I'm intrested in the ATS turbine all the way back.

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i do not want to seperate the turbo from the engine, i have a somewhat pending sale on the engine with turbo. the rear diff fits the sterling 10.25 10.50 both. pm's might provide better/faster replies. sometimes i forget this thread