...94 250 bucket seats into a 90 f 350 with a bench...

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read some posts on the site about this but there is some different stories, I want to take the seats out of my 94 F-250 buckets and put them into my 90 cc F-350 with a bench. Are the holes going to line up? It looks like they might have a different floor pan. Is this a big process? I would also be transfering the center console. I have many other projects at hand and don't really want to bite off something too big right now. If it will be a plug and play type thing than I will do it this week, if not than I will save it for later. Any comments would be appreciated. THX

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Super cabs seat pans will swap with broncos, and reg cabs, will swap with cc.As bolt in the but sc to cc will require mods

burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 93 f350 cc has an identical floor pan as my 90 f350 reg cab as far as I can tell,(in the front of course). Both came stock with benches and would take little time to swap. If the buckets are on a bench like rack it should swap right over but if the buckets have 4 legs each then no. The ones ive seen you either need to drill holes in the floor to bolt the buckets to or build a rack that spans from bracket to bracket that the buckets can attach to. Its pretty easy either way but if they have the same mount its very quick and easy, if you have to modify its a project. Also, if you are going to have to modify check the size and shape of the seats because depending on your size a cc seat with headrests might limit your seating position. the headrest might hit the back window making you either have to have the seat back real vertical to have any leg room or real cramped to recline. Another thing is if the cc seat doesnt fold forward very far its irritating if you keep a lot of stuff handy behind the seatin the reg cab. All or none of this may do you any good but I put cc captains seats in my reg cab that has all the issues I just said so im going to change them.

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was thinking that I was just going to do the front, I will be not using the supercab 250 and I just want to swap the captains seat out of it, into the 350, front only. I was hoping that theres was like a template on the bottom of the truck or under the carpet like a flat spot were they mount different seats to diff trucks. The captains chairs out of the 250 don't have a rack connecting them, they are single seat and base. The floors up front look pretty much the same just minor differences. I was just thinking about this at work and don't have the trucks right here and hoped maybe somyone on here has done this mod before.. Thx

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Burt I miss the hell out of Redding, I lived up there on the Sac river above the Anderson river park for many years and loved it. Then I spent a few years up in the Town of MCcloud and miss that place also. I hopefully will get the 350 back from the tranny shop this friday and maybe will be towing the skiboat to the lake late fri night for some good ole shasta fun. Hope its not going to be a bad fire season up there. Thanks for the help. Bernie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance