91 250 4x4 turbodiesel flatbed $2995

912504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1991 F250 4x4 with Banks turbo kit installed. Turbo rebuilt..no wastegate. Newer injector pump & fuel pump. 3 year old batteries. 2 year old alternator. 2 year old starter. 2 month old voltage regulator. 2 year old clutch & solid flywheel. Converted from auto to stick to avoid the E40 DOA. Different 40-20-40 front seat with cupholder & lumbar control. 8 month old 33x12.50x16.5 tires on dirty aluminum wheels. Dual 5" stacks through the flatbed. underbed toolbox on the passenger side. Bronco rear fuel tank for 48 gallons of total fuel capacity. New high definition CD radio installed. Several misc. bearings & ujoints changed out in the last 4 years. 3.55-1 gears A/C, psteer, pbrakes, pwindows, plocks, tilt. Pyro & boost gauges on the pillar. temp & oil pressure under the dash. new lockouts.
The truck leaks from the valve cover & oil pan gasket...I just keep it full.
The windshield has a crack. The speedometer quit working 2 weeks ago. I would bet money on the plastic gear. The rear fuel tank gauge doesnt work..not sure if I have it hooked up right or not. trailer hookup & brake controller & CB. I have a few pictures to send if you send me an email address. $2995 or might trade??

Last edited: