89 f-350 4x4 7.3 na rclb part out

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a good C6, but am considering the4wd E tranny. What's your opinion on it for longevity and mileage? Think shipping it would be a killer?

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
they fuel tanks and pick ups are in good shape as far as I know I've been using front tank on it and has worked great
the front tank straps are gone tho

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
Opusd2 IMO an c6 is better for everything but fuel mileage less electronics to deal with and I just plain think they last longer if taken care of

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
Matrix let me know what all u want and we'll make some deals

everything fuel tank wise I think is good wont know for sure until bed is gone all Dana 60 stuff is gone

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Can ya give me a price and shipping quote to 17851 for both (front and rear) fuel pick up assemblies and as much wiring as u can grab?

As long as they arent to rusty ill take em within reason.

for the driveshafts, is the front a standard F-250 shaft or is it a CV joint shaft like the 350s? can ya get the yoke off the front of the t-case as well if its a 350 shaft?

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
Optikalillushun-- i'm pretty sure it's got 250 drive shaft and i'll check on acutal condition of fuel pickup when i pull truck apart which won't be for 2 or 3 days

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I called the tank first! :D lol

Like i said, i need a complete rear tank(sender too ;p) with filler hose and straps.

The cover on the a/c box under the hood(the one towards the engine, right above the pass exhaust manifold).

I need a parking brake equalizer assembly, with the stamped steel parts and springs and all that...

Edit: Also need the pass side battery tray. :)

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Would the tach sensor be available? I need one and can't seem to find my spare.

Thanks
Thad

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior is grey correct? And is it power windows? if the door panels are in good shape how much?

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
Drew2010-- i think it's blueish actually crank windows but panels are in pretty good shape
idiabuse-- are you wanting radiator ?
Optikalillushun-- you have first dibs on front fuel pick up it is in working shape on the truck
all dana 60 stuff is gone how does $25 plus shipping on front fuel pick up sound?
dyoung14-- you are second in line for front sending unit
dakotajeep-- i can get tach sensor probly where is it at i forget it's been awhile lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online