87-91 Body Parts & Brush Guard

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
As you can imagine, these parts are all large/heavy, therefore I will not ship. Local Pickup only. Exceptions can be made if you're willing to pay shipping costs.

All stainless Brushguard....this ******* is HEAVY and stout. Bolts on easy and is sturdy when mounted. Does NOT come with the lights. 60 bucks OBO Located in Umatilla. Text for fast reponse: 3five2 five5one one4eight3

You must be registered for see images attach

I have various body parts that aren't in great shape but if you have a mangled mess they'll be straight. Two front fenders, color black, one glossy, one has lost it's clear coat 25 bucks for both. Black hood two little dents otherwise straight and glossy 20 bucks. Two power doors with mirrors minus the power window motors, a wrinkle in the driverside one but hardly noticeable, glossy black 25 bucks each and they both come with glass. Painted rear bumper, gray in color and in pretty good shape, comes with free hitch ball 25 bucks. Text me if ya need more pics three 5 two five five 1 one four 83

Hood:

Little spot on the hood:

The only dent in the driverside door:

Adding the bed to the list...Thought I had it sold previously but guy backed out...Long bed, dual tanks in pretty decent shape, minimal rust in the floor. Has a hole in the center from the PO who put a halfassed gooseneck ball in.50 bucks OBO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online