86 f350 cc 4x4

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it is , but is that K_Williams truck, I know he just sold it, and that looks an awful lot like his..... I would love to that one also..... Slant Nose Fords are one of my favorite body style!!!!

DragRag

Reaction score
MAN! I am tempted to fly to CA and drive that thing back

Do it! I have my 86' already so I'm a no go on it. The market is rough right now, and I have a couple of trucks to unload as it is, and just bought another 86' yesterday so I am out of the market. I'll be back in in a few days though. :sly

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I wanted that truck, bad, but funds are going every which way but home right now -cuss

I noticed seller said it has a tick, not sure what kind.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAN! I am tempted to fly to CA and drive that thing back

Do it;Sweet That truck looks nice and straight. If it's like 90 percent of the trucks out here, you will be amazed at how clean it is underneath. Colfax is only about 50 mi east of Sacramento on I-80. Hell, I'd even give you a ride if it fit my schedule. You know you want itLOL
Travis..

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Not by choice :mad: I'm spending half that price to keep the DD commuter on the road and I'll probably need to reregister the old work truck to earn the money for this project, then it's get the garden in and order hops and get more ducks and geese for this year, new fences, timing just isn't right and it's not like I need it, I just want it :sly this is turning into a 10k project

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
O i know how clean west coast trucks are. I just bought 86 from Oregon last year that orginally came from CA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online