Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Just realised that its a non AC truck. I cant operate down here without AC.

Last edited:

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, ya that might not work for ya, our record high is 86 so it would work here. it might be gettin traded for a 79 f150 4x4 tho....well see.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Thats a crying shame. I would have come out and bought it, just don't enough free time.

Thad

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
I cant belive people crush these old trucks just cus they dont understand them or they didnt get there asking price. there are so many people in need of parts and such. A dam crying shame!!!!!!

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Well it wasn't as if it would have been convenient for anyone to get it or the parts. Leadville isn't in the middle of nowhere, but it is far from many places that you have heard of. Plenty of posters wanted it but couldn't afford the time to go get it.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well just thought i would add you may wanna do a little more research because these engines start better in the cold than and other diesel. they do not have to build half the oil pressure that a psd needs to make 3200 psi to start an idi is instant its mechanical its already primed and ready. your rig probley needs a new wirring harness and full check on the wirring. i know you have your mind made up but what you have is a dimond in the ruff. it needs TLC and as far as the headgasket issue from a turbo is an inproperly maintained engine and in bad shape. its all about the know how other wise your in the dark like they were in the past when they came out with no turbo. For what its worth some dumb 23 year ambulance mechanic told me 3 years ago that my turbo on my idi has ruined it and it has so much blow bye that it will never stop leaking oil and that i need to put a new motor in my truck and take the turbo off cause it will ruin the motor or buy a PSD and get rid of my ttruck and then i picked my truck up from him and started doing research and fixed my truck with 40 bucks in parts lol then he saw it after i fixed it an laughed at me and said well you better sell it before it breaks you only got a week to sell well now its been 3 years an 80,000 miles and is running stronger than when i bought it with some TLC and some know how it aint easy by all means but has been the best truck iv'e owned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online